twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

Monday 6 April 2015

Frizz free hair?! Keratase Nutritive Oleo-Relax Smoothing Serum Review!

Hey everyone! Hope you’re all well! 

Today I wanted to write a review on one of my all time favourite hair care products! This is literally a holy-grail product for me and I genuinely don’t know where I’d be without it! 

It’s the Kerastase Nutritive Oleo-Relax Smoothing Serum (I know it’s a long title!) 

This serum is a styling hair oil that’s tames rebellious hair, as well as detangles and renews softness and shine. 

The reason I love this product so much is that it completely eliminates frizz and gets rid of those pesky little baby hairs that stick up! I have a LOT of baby hairs on top of my parting and they drive me crazy! But a couple of years ago I read that this stuff would help to control that and it definitely does! I’ve never stopped buying this serum since then because it gives my hair that smoothness that I want. 

 

The only thing that is definitely a disadvantage of this serum is that it reduces volume. I for one LOVE volume in my hair! So to combat this I just use volumizing products like shampoos and styling mists which do still work well with the serum, so I can have the best of both worlds. 

I use this serum as a styling oil, so I apply it on wet hair just after I’ve creating my parting. I just get two pumps onto the palm of my hand, rub it together and apply the majority of it onto the roots, and any leftover product I run it all over my hair. Then once I’ve done that I take a comb and gently brush it through starting at the top of my head. The reason I do this is because if you use too much of this serum it can leave your hair feeling slightly greasy, so use this sparingly and remember that a little goes a long way! 

It looks like a small bottle but this stuff lasts me around 3-4 months, so it’s definitely worth every penny! If you’re looking for that perfect styling serum that will eliminate frizz, get this! I promise you won’t regret a thing! 

Thanks for reading! 

Alice D 


1 comment:

  1. Nice!!!!!..... Blog. Hair Smoothing Serums & Deep Moisturizing Oil Treatments. You can also use Gloss and Toss hair products.Gloss and Toss is hair product company,which provides many products,like:- hair smoothing serum ,detangling brush,hair shine products,hair and nail vitamins ,hair serum ,best hair serum,best serum for hair

    ReplyDelete

blogger template