twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Summer scents! Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Review

“Let’s do what we love and do a lot of it.” – Marc Jacobs 

Hey everyone! I hope you’re all well! 

Since summer is well and truly here (if you’re in the UK, I get it, the weather still isn’t great), I wanted to talk about one of my all-time favourite scents in the world! Marc Jacobs Daisy is amazing, but it really is a distinctive summer scent, so I wanted to write a little review for those of you who still haven’t tried it out. 

I’ve been using this particular perfume for years (I was definitely one of those girls that jumped onto the Daisy bandwagon). I have to say it’s become my signature scent. Marc Jacobs have since expanded their “Daisy” perfume line with a wider selection of different versions of this scent. Unfortunately I’m yet to try out these new scents, but I think I’ll always love the original Daisy perfume. It’s been around for a while, but it will always be a staple scent for me. 

 

It’s a warm, feminine scent that really reminds me of summer, like freshly cut grass and fresh flowers. Its top notes are Violet leaves and strawberry, with Violet petals and jasmine as the heart notes. It does also have a musky undertone to it as well, with a hint of vanilla which I think is what makes this perfume such a feminine scent. 

It’s definitely a classic to wear during the spring and summertime. I really want to try out the Daisy perfumes to add to my collection. Let me know if you’ve tried any of the Marc Jacobs scents and what you think of them. 

Thanks for reading! 

Alice D 


8 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to try this perfume! I think I would really like it because summer is my favorite season! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Perla! Definitely give it a try it's a lovely scent, perfect for the summertime. Thanks for reading! xx

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted Daisy the bottle is super cute <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jenny! You definitely should try it out it's amazing. It's great if you love floral scents. Thanks for commenting :) xx

      Delete
  3. It looks so pretty and sounds really nice! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed reading and thanks for commenting Bryony! x

      Delete
  4. HAD A GREAT READ :D

    Loved your blog post :D you have such a pretty blog :D


    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyLookBook


    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jade! I've just had a look at your blog and it's beautiful! I will definitely be following you :) x

      Delete

blogger template